- go to the Midnight Sun Festival in Fairbanks
- stay up all night taking photos of the Aurora Borealis
- Find all the constellations in the sky that are visible with the naked eye
- Drive the Al-Can …. although this one is likely if I get the car I want in a couple years
- Tour the east coast from Maine to Florida visiting as many historical sites as possible
- Go to Euro-Disney, Disney in Japan and Disney World in Florida which would cover a desire to visit Europe and Asia and the East Coast
- Drive on a closed track in a super car after lessons on how to do it right and hit about 190 😉 (I’ve done 85 in the Mustang with no one around!)
- Go salmon fishing
- Participate in a protest I really believe in… oh wait … I did that in High School when the School District tried to cancel band my senior year! Guess it doesn’t count
- Finish ALL of the UFO projects that have been sitting around for years and have followed me through multiple moves….my doll house, sewing projects, craft projects etc, etc!
- Build a dream home with no holds barred cost wise….ICF construction, sewing room, workout room, computer room, home theater, huge kitchen in stainless steel… the works!
Yeah I have a lot on my wish list and I might someday do them all too…..wonder how the Aurora is looking tonight…. drat have to work tomorrow!
🙂 What’s on your list?